HIKMICRO Lynx Pro LE10 Thermal Monocular
NEW IN STOCK NOW
HIKMICRO Lynx Pro LE10 Thermal Monocular !!!
- HIKMICRO Lynx pro thermal monoculars are compact in size and easy to carry
- Long Operation time, 8x Digital zoom, smart range measurement, onboard 8GB Memory, 4 different colour pallets.
- The First Thermal Monocular Applied with brand New UI Design
- Great starting Monocular for beginning to explore thermal Monoculars made by one of the leading brands HIKMICRO
- The Lynx Pro LE10 has a powerful and compact optic that is well positioned value wise perfect for hunting and Pest control
- Advanced VOx 12 μm Imaging Sensor
- Long Detection Range
- Video and Snapshot
- Hotspot for Mobile App
HIKMICRO LYNX PRO LE10 THERMAL MONOCULAR
Included when purchasing from the HIKMICRO range is a 3 Year Device warranty plus a 10 Year warranty on the thermal sensor.
This Thermal Monocular has a detection range out to 450m and is lightweight at only 250g with a 8hr battery life.
The performance optic is the 256 x 192 infared detector and a 720 x 540 LCOS Display, which delivers higher levels of image detail for closer range targets, it supports functions of observation, distance measurement, WiFi hot spot and so on.
The sub 35 NETD performance of the sensor ensures detection of small temperature changes and excellent performance in harsh conditions such as rain and fog in both daytime and night time, the fixed-focus optical system and wide field of view make it easy to quickly scan large areas and identify whats in the surroundings.
The Lynx Pro LE10 offers the same software as the more expensive HIK models and includes 4 color palettes; white-hot, black hot, red hot and fusion.
Also record video or images with the onboard memory or connect to the HIKMICRO SIGHT app to share or record your shooting experience through to a phone or tablet for another user.
- 256 x 192 resolution, 12um, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD less than 35 mK (@25ºC), F# = 1.0
- 720 x 540 resolution 0.2-inch LCOS display
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Up to 8 hours continuous running
- Hot Spot
- Type-C Interface
- Stadiametric Range Finder